TerraVista is the premier landscape management company of Raleigh and the surrounding areas! We believe your property should be a reflection of who you are and help you showcase just that. Our team makes a personal connection with each and every one of our commercial clients to ensure their property stands out above the rest!
Investing in a quality company who can maintain the different nuances of turf grasses is key! We at TerraVista have the ability to keep your commercial grounds up to standard. Even better, if your turf program is struggling we have the tools to turn things around for you by incorporating a 6-step program with noticeable results in less than 2 years!
We provide comprehensive and detailed management of your lawns, whether they are warm season or cool season lawns. Our standard is Six applications and the approximate schedule (depending on horticultural calendar and weather actuals).
Cool Season (Fescue and Bluegrass)
- February – Fertilization with Crabgrass Pre-Emergent
- April – Fertilization with Crabgrass Pre-Emergent and Broadleaf Weed Control
- June – Summer Weed Control (Nutsedge and Killinga)
- August – Noxious Weed Control (Virginia Buttonweed and Dovegrass)
- September – Aeration, Overseeding, Starter Fertilization
- November – Winterizer Fertilizer and Broadleaf Weed Control
Warm Season (Bermuda and Zoysia – Centipede has a much reduced schedule)
- March – Weed Control and Crabgrass Pre-Emergent
- May – Fertilization and Crabgrass Pre-Emergent
- June – Fertilization and Aeration
- July – Fertilization and Aeration
- September – Winter Fertilization
- December – Winter Weed Control
Proper pruning techniques allow for optimal shrub and tree health. They also provide an inviting environment for your guests to enjoy.
The first impression for your commercial property are the bright pops of color coming from seasonal annual beds! Our team can walk you through options for the different needs you might have.
An integral part of maintaining your property as a whole is irrigation. With our extensive knowledge and experienced team, there isn't a need to look any further. We offer repair services, startup and shutdown visits and much more!
As a Licensed Irrigation Contractor, I’ve seen a thing or two over the years. We provide comprehensive Irrigation services including:
- Spring Startup and Initial Clock Programming
- Backflow Inspection
- Summer Walkthrough and Adjustment
- Winterization of Backflow and System
We can always meet you on your property to instruct on proper irrigation techniques, system load and upgrade options for free of charge.
Don’t worry; we are here to do great work, not to nickel and dime you to death!
Give us a call...
Let us come out to have a conversation of what your landscape's needs are. We’re always glad to help!