A landscaping crew member is responsible for a wide variety of landscaping and maintenance activities under the supervision of a crew leader. These responsibilities may include planting, pruning, placing pavers and stones, operating hand tools as well as small and large equipment.
- Installation of material according to design specifications.
- Tree and shrub planting, pruning, monitoring and maintenance.
- Installation and maintenance of annual and perennial beds and planters.
- Installation of drainage/irrigation systems.
- Installation of fabric, sod, decorative rock, mulch, etc.
- Operate light and heavy equipment, power tools and hand tools.
- Keep work vehicles and equipment clean and organized.
- Perform daily equipment safety checks and routine maintenance as needed.
- Perform such other activities that may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more daily.
- Proficient at operating equipment such as skid steers with various attachments.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, employees and those from external organizations.
- Will wear provided work uniform.
- Bilingual is helpful but not required.