Lawn Care Management
We provide comprehensive and detailed management of your lawns, whether they are warm season or cool season lawns. Our standard is Six applications and the approximate schedule (depending on horticultural calendar and weather actuals).
Cool Season (Fescue and Bluegrass)
- February – Fertilization with Crabgrass Pre-Emergent
- April – Fertilization with Crabgrass Pre-Emergent and Broadleaf Weed Control
- June – Summer Weed Control (Nutsedge and Killinga)
- August – Noxious Weed Control (Virginia Buttonweed and Dovegrass)
- September – Aeration, Overseeding, Starter Fertilization
- November – Winterizer Fertilizer and Broadleaf Weed Control
Warm Season (Bermuda and Zoysia – Centipede has a much reduced schedule)
- March – Weed Control and Crabgrass Pre-Emergent
- May – Fertilization and Crabgrass Pre-Emergent
- June – Fertilization and Aeration
- July – Fertilization and Aeration
- September – Winter Fertilization
- December – Winter Weed Control
As a Licensed Irrigation Contractor, I’ve seen a thing or two over the years. We provide comprehensive Irrigation services including:
- Spring Startup and Initial Clock Programming
- Backflow Inspection
- Summer Walkthough and Adjustment
- Winterization of Backflow and System
We can always meet you on your property to instruct on proper irrigation techniques, system load and upgrade options for free of charge.
Don’t worry; we are here to do great work, not to nickel and dime you to death!
Full Service Landscape Management
Full Service means full service:
- Lawn Care
- Horticultural Care
- Leaf Removal
- Snow Removal
Drop us a line...
Don't hesitate to reach out. We can come by and offer you some guidance and help at no cost to you. We'd love to help you maximize your landscape's potential!