Customer Service and Quality Work are the framework of the company. These values have been instilled in our employees, and day after day we continue to exceed expectations.
Michael D – Wake Forest
- “Hi Matt. The yard looks awesome! We are very pleased with the work. You need to leave me business cards and I will help you keep growing!"
Howard H – Hasentree, Wake Forest
- “Just used a new landscape company. They put in about 25 plants for us. Excellent work. Very reasonably priced. The work was so good that we also ordered two more trees for installation in a couple of weeks. Strongly recommend.”
Kathleen K – Hasentree, Wake Forest
- “Thanks again for the excellent work that was done!”
Michael M on Next Door – Raleigh
- “Matthew has worked on my irrigation system. I've found his service to be excellent and his pricing fair. I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to him.”
Melody C – Cary
- “I really appreciate all that you have done to transform my yard -- It's looking just great!”
Emad C on Next Door – Raleigh
- “Thank you so much Matt for all of the help today! You were able to answer all of my questions and guide me in the right direction to help me get the nice looking yard I have always wanted. I could tell that landscaping is your passion."
Lewis C on Next Door - Hasentree, Wake Forest
- "I just used Matt and TerraVista for a small job ($6000). They did good work but the best part was the communication. Such a refreshing improvement from “the norm” with contractors. Definitely recommend them."
Amy B on Next Door - Raleigh
- "Matt is very personable and honest, and can steer you in the right direction. He helped me with the irrigation system, and a soil erosion problem we had in the backyard."
Mindy M - Raleigh
- Hey Matt,Now that my company has gone and my life has returned to normal, I just wanted to thank you for the great job on my yard. Everything looks good and I feel fortunate to have found Terravista! Thanks again!